Enzyco is a bio-enzyme cleansing products brand proudly made in Viet Nam. Stemming from our strong desire to keep our families from using harmful cleaning products daily and minimize the discharge of dangerous chemicals to the soil, water, and microorganisms; We come up with inventing, developing, and manufacturing premium, all-natural cleaning solutions with a strong emphasis on the consumer health, product efficacy and customer service excellence. Naturally, our products include 90% enzymes fermented from Pineapple and Soap Nuts – local high-quality fruits thanks to the advantages of Vietnam’s geography and climate. With the highest concentration of enzymes ever, Enzyco’s products help to effectively clean and prevent irritating the senses, skin, or respiratory system as much as chemical cleaning products. In addition to being safe for human health, they are also biodegradable, useful to the ecosystem.
Enzyco Bio-enzyme Washing Liquid: 90% enzyme fermented from Pineapple and Soapnuts, No toxic chemical, No colorants and fragrances
- 90% Bio-enzyme from pineapple and soapnut
- 10% includes natural lemongrass essential oil; safe plant-based ingredients including Decyl glucoside, Glycerin, Baking soda, Potassium sorbate
- 90% enzyme fermented from Pineapple and Soapnuts
- 0% toxic chemicals
- 0% colorants and fragrances
- 0% industrial detergents
- Remove stains by Enzymes from Pineapple and Soapnuts
- Safe to wash soft, thin, cotton fabrics for mom and baby
- Do not leave chemical fragrances on clothes after washing and drying
- Soft to the skin of the hands
- Clean fast, not viscous, save water
- For machine washing: Pour the product into the lid, dab a little detergent on the stain, gently rub, pour the rest into the washing machine.
- For hand washing: Pour the product into the cap, dab a little laundry detergent on the stain, soak in water for 15 minutes if necessary, rub and rinse once with clean water.
- Use 1 cap (50ml) for a normal wash. Adjust the amount of detergent according to the number of clothes and stains.
- Sealed lid, stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, at a temperature < 45 degrees Celsius.
- ISO – HACCP – Food Safety Hygiene Certificate
- Date of manufacture: Write on the package
- Expiration date: 24 months from DOM and 6 months from the opening date
Please note that Enzyco does not use any bleach or industrial coloring agents, so the color may vary between batches depending on the color of the Pineapple and Soap nuts ingredients. We also do not use fragrances, so the sour smell of our products surprises you when using them for the first time. Instead of chemical products which leave the house smelling like a chemical lab, we have added natural essential oils that make cleaning fun and pleasant.