Enzyco is a bio-enzyme cleansing products brand proudly made in Viet Nam. Stemming from our strong desire to keep our families from using harmful cleaning products daily and minimize the discharge of dangerous chemicals to the soil, water, and microorganisms; We come up with inventing, developing, and manufacturing premium, all-natural cleaning solutions with a strong emphasis on the consumer health, product efficacy and customer service excellence. Naturally, our products include 90% enzymes fermented from Pineapple and Soap Nuts – local high-quality fruits thanks to the advantages of Vietnam’s geography and climate. With the highest concentration of enzymes ever, Enzyco’s products help to effectively clean and prevent irritating the senses, skin, or respiratory system as much as chemical cleaning products. In addition to being safe for human health, they are also biodegradable, useful to the ecosystem.
Enzyco Bio-enzyme Dishwashing Liquid: 90% enzyme fermented from Pineapple and Soapnuts, No toxic chemical, No colorants, and fragrances (100ML)
- 90% Bio-Enzyme fermented from pineapple and soapnuts;
- 10% includes natural orange essential oil; safe plant-based ingredients including Decyl glucoside, Glycerin, Baking soda, Potassium sorbate; Coco betaine.
- 90% enzyme fermented from Pineapple and Soapnuts
- 0% toxic chemicals
- 0% colorants and fragrances
- 0% industrial detergents
- Clean dishes, kitchen utensils.
- Natural fragrance from Pineapple
- Remove stains by Enzymes from Pineapple and Soap Nuts
- Small and soft foam, enough to use, not less and not much: Foam created from soapnut, and benign organic additives Coco betaine, Decyl glucoside…
- Especially fast cleaning, not viscous, saving water; Do not have to re-coat as many times as other products because the tools are not viscous, do not stick to aromas.
- Mix the product with a little water in a small bowl, or put it directly into a damp dishcloth, squeeze gently to create foam, and wash, rinse with water.
- Seal tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
- ISO – HACCP – Food Safety Hygiene Certificate
- Date of manufacture: Write on the package
- Expiration date: 24 months from DOM and 6 months from the opening date
Please note that Enzyco does not use any bleach or industrial coloring agents, so the color may vary between batches depending on the color of the Pineapple and Soap nuts ingredients. We also do not use fragrances, so the sour smell of our products surprises you when using them for the first time. Instead of chemical products which leave the house smelling like a chemical lab, we have added natural essential oils that make cleaning fun and pleasant.